Friday, September 15, 2023

Hurricane Lee

 



Larger forces. It's cooled off, it's quite pleasant, because the weather is coming from the north, now that the hurricane has such a power to change wind patterns. It's set to hit Maine and Halifax Canada, but it's coming close to us. And changing the wind patterns, weather, and there's an amazing line which I tell myself is the edge of the storm system. Might be true. Beautiful clouds. Beautiful woman not sure she's in the photo. 

I know it's small minded humans to hope it misses me, because it's going to hit somewhere, and people are going to suffer. I mean hitting NYC would potentially harm more people, I guess I hope it hits unpopulated areas, and does the least damage possible. I hope the people have hurricane proof type housing and infrastructure in general, as all coastlines should have. Did we learn the lessons of Sandy in New York and prepare for the next one?

Update: Lee passed NYC by and heads for Nova Scotia, Maine and Saint John Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment