Monday, June 12, 2023

Ticks


There was a College student dragging some cloth across the ground. I asked her what she was doing and she said she was seeing if there were any ticks. She hadn’t found any. I asked her what she studied. She said she said environmental science. I said it be cool if I could go back in time and pick that. She said it’s not too late. I said sometimes it’s harder to change vectors later in life. I used to be a therapist who would tell people that in their 40's and 50's and 60's. They never believed me.

I meditated in the rain for 10 minutes. The one tortoise meditation.

Walking out I found two more students. I asked them if they found some texts and they said two


The survey guys were out again and I asked him about the drainage pipe they were making. The guy was kind of annoyed, I'd asked him before, but I wasn't clear on it. Yeah so you’re doing a drainage pipe right but I was trying to get some more information like what’s that gonna look like, a drainage pipe anyway? He says it’s going to go from E. Park Dr. to the Grand Central. I have asked where is the water going to dump out into? He didn’t seem to know.


I ran into the young lady again and asked her if she found any more ticks. She said no. I asked her if she understood what the pipe would be doing, where it what would that be, what it what would the impact be on the park? She didn’t seem to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment